The HOLOKAI CATAMARAN is the first new Waikiki Beach Catamaran in twenty years offering sailing cruises from the Historic Kawehewehe Beach (Gray’s Beach) between the Waikiki Shore and the Halekulani Hotel, Kalia Road.
A Turtle Canyon Adventure Sail, a Tradewind Sail, a Sunset Sail or an Aloha Friday Fireworks Sail are available.
The 44' MAITA'I CATAMARAN sails from Waikiki Beach and offers an Underwater Adventure Sail to some of the best snorkeling spots on Oahu's south shore, a Tradewind Sail, a Sunset Sail and a Moonlight Sail on Fridays with viewing of the fireworks show.
Boarding on the beach between the Halekulani Hotel and the Sheraton Waikiki Hotel.
(808) 922-5665 or Toll Free 1-800-462-7975
MANA KAI - Come and experience the beauty of Hawaii and experience sailing amongst dolphins during a Marine Life Sail, a Tradewinds Sail, a Sunset Sail or Fireworks Sail on Friday nights.
The 32' long MANA KAI sailing catamaran was built in 1977 and can accommodate 26 passengers and is available right in the center of Kuhio Beach in Waikiki in front of the iconic Duke Kahanamoku statue and the Hyatt Regency Hotel towers across Kalakaua Avenue.
(844) MANAKAI or (844) 626-2524
The 43' MANU KAI catamaran was built in 1986 and it is named after the original Manu Kai built by surfing and sailing legend Woody Brown.
The Manu Kai offers many ocean activities for your pleasure including a Waikiki Snorkel, a Happy Hour Sail and a Sunset Sail.
The MANU KAI is located on Waikiki Beach between the Moana Surfrider and the Royal Hawaiian.
• 699 Berths with Docks • Fuel Dock • Harbor Office • 1 Launching Ramp
• 22 Dry Storage Spaces • Vessel Washdown • MSD Pumpout • Restrooms
Ala Wai Harbor is the largest small boat harbor in the state of Hawaii located at the Ala Wai Canal between Waikiki and Honolulu.
The harbor is home to the Waikiki Yacht Club and the Hawaii Yacht Club, which host junior sailing clubs, weekly sailing races, and fishing tournaments. Ala Wai Harbor can accommodate vessels up to 85 feet in length.
ALA WAI HARBOR
1651 Ala Moana Blvd., Honolulu
21° 16′ 49″ N, 157° 50′ 45″ W
This site is NOT affiliated with the Ala Wai Harbor management, the State of Hawaii, Harbors Division, DLNR nor DBOR.
Fast and fun adventure sightseeing tours in Hawaii. Escape the crowds and join us on a 2.5-hour private cruise you won’t soon forget. We go faster and farther than anyone else in town, offering spectacular coastal sightseeing, incredible sea life (turtles, fish, dolphins, and whales—in season), and even snorkeling.
• ADVENTURE BOAT TOUR - Jump aboard for high-speed adventure! Whales, dolphins, and turtles, oh my!
• SNORKELING - Our seasoned captain and crew know where to find the best spots (Turtle Canyon and many others) and we provide clean, quality gear that is well maintained and kept new.
• TIKI GETAWAY - Cruise down the coast to Oahu's original tiki bar for a tasty lunch and even tastier cocktails!
• SUNRISE CRUISE - Greet the new day with fresh gourmet donuts, a sparkling toast, and spectacular coastal views of the island sunrise.
• WHALE WATCHING - This adventure is offered between December and May, when the magnificent humpback whales visit Hawaii. We go faster and farther than anyone else!
• SUNSET CRUISE & SWIM - Head out from Waikiki, catching the last rays of sunshine as we anchor near the beach. Enjoy a private spot to yourselves while you swim, drink a cold one, listen to music, or just relax on the boat as the sun goes down.
The adventure is up to you! Custom itineraries, inter-island trips, and other options are available. Call or email for details.
Catamaran sailing is one of the best ways to sit back, relax, and just take in the beautiful scenery of Waikiki Beach and the ocean surrounding it. Let the ocean be your sanctuary away from it all and take a relaxing catamaran sail aboard the Kepoikai II Catamaran. Mai Tais, beer, and soft drinks are available onboard for purchase.
Our Day Sail is the best way to explore Waikiki paradise. Soak in the sun, sip some Mai Tais and get a feel of the island aboard our Catamaran.
The best way to soak in the orange and pink hues of Waikiki Beach’s famed sunset is with our Sunset Sail experience.
Aloha Scuba Diving Company - We are a PADI 5 Star and IDC Scuba Dive Shop with two locations on the island. Our legacy shop is located in Wahiawa close to the world renowned North Shore of Oahu and our newest store in Waikiki, the beating heart of Honolulu. You will find our two boats, Diamond T and Diamond T 2 conviniently located in the Ala Wai harbor within walking distance of our new shop, hotels and amenities.
As a family owned business we care about every new guest as much as the last one. We are a welcoming, kind-hearted and fun crowd doing what we love and loving what we do. Ohana means family, and family means nobody gets left behind. Welcome to our family.